A RELIGIOUS PLACE OF PEACE, FOR ALL PEOPLE.
Aims and Objectives
- To Conduct regular prayer meetings (satsang).
- To organize Hindu Pujas and Festivals for the Hindu community.
- To promote the welfare of Hindus irrespective of their origin; to organize and support activities for the study, practice and development of Hindu Dharma, Sanskriti (culture) and Sabhayata (civilization).
- To promote and establish contacts with all other religious bodies in the United Kingdom and around the world.
- To cultivate in Hindus a spirit of self-respect and respect for people of all other cultures and religions.
- To promote and participate in the exchange of religious and cultural activities with other national and ethnic groups and organizations.
- To act and official liaison body amongst the groups, organizations and governmental departments.